Nuz Queen – Gumba Fire Mp3 Audio Download
Talking on the new single Nuz Queen says she made a conscious decision to learn how to speak in Swahili and how to properly articulate myself by recording my first Amapiano song mixing Swahili language, Kirundi, Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho.
“I believe It’s wonderful evergreen song for both young and old produced by the solo artist who grew up in the township of Umlazi on the east coast of KwaZulu-Natal, located south-west of Durban.
The naming of the NUZ Queen was inspired by “NUZ”, which is the licence plate prefix for all vehicles registered in Umlazi.
Take a listen below and share!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Be the first to rate this post.
- Zinoleesky – Joromi
- Diamond Jimma Ft. Zinoleesky – YOLO
- Vector Ft. Slimcase, DJ Niyor – Just Incase (Prod. By DYC)
- Fireboy DML – Scatter
- Fireboy DML – Need You
- Fireboy DML – Vibration
- Ajebutter22 x BOJ x Falz Ft. Reminisce – Faaji
- D’Banj – Everything Is OK
- Reekado Banks – Put In Pressure
- Bella Shmurda Ft. Zlatan – One Touch