“Duduke” crooner Simi has vowed to deal up anyone who bullies her daughter Adejare, Igbere TV reports.
The 32-year-old said this on Instastories on Friday.
She said she does not care if the person is two years old.
Deja still has sometime before she goes to school, buy I wanted to tell you down- if your baby is a bully pls don’t take him/her to Deja’s school.
Because I will fight and also arrange boys to beat any thug that near my child. Be you two years old or more.
Simi and her husband Adekunle Gold welcomed their daughter Adejare in May.
They got married in a private ceremony in December 2019.
- Simi finally reveals why she keeps hiding her baby’s face, see what she said!!!
- Simi turns pastor, prays for barren woman (Photo)
- Simi’s Mum Says She Use To Boast About Her Virginity In Church
- Simi and Adekunle Gold recount how they met 7 years ago as they mark their second wedding anniversary (Photos/video)
- Finally!! Simi Is Pregnant As She Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos)
- Naira Marley Asks Simi; “Am I Yahoo boy”
- Simi Announces “Restless II” EP Scheduled For October 2nd
- Simi replied a fan who said she deserves to sing in heaven
- Simi shows love to her husband, Adekunle Gold, as he turns a year older
- Nigerian music couple, Adekunle Gold and Simi Romance On Twitter