Stop comparing celebrities, Let us breathe – Simi
Nigerian singer took to her Instagram story and addressed people always comparing celebrities and causing Rivalries.
According to her, people should stop comparing Mr A and Mr B as they are all just trying to eat.
In her words,“So many people are hung up on “Mr A is better than Mr B” when both of them are just trying to eat. You yourself, are you better than anybody or you’re just a moderator of other people’s successes? Everybody can win. Love the one that you love and let people breathe.”
- Simi blast people who are fond of comparing celebrities, see what she said
- Singer Simi Reveals Alots Of People Are Not Taking the Coronavirus Serious
- Simi Apologises For Her Remarks On People With Tribal Marks
- Simi Reveals She Still Doesn’t Roll With Stupid People In 2020
- Simi shows love to her husband, Adekunle Gold, as he turns a year older
- Simi Final Replies Naira Marley Says She have Nothing against Him, and also got Great love For him
- “What I Would Love To Be Remembered For” – Singer, Simi
- Simi And Teni Meet Each Other, Sets To Drop New Song (See Photo)
- “He’s like a cousin to me” – Simi (Video)
- Simi and Adekunle Gold recount how they met 7 years ago as they mark their second wedding anniversary (Photos/video)