You can check your National Identification Number NIN just by using USSD code on your phone.
The National Identity Management Commission ask Nigerians to use “*346#” to retrieve their NIN number.
This came after the Nigerian Communications Commission [NCC] give two weeks deadline for subscribers to provide valid National Identification Number (NIN) to update SIM registration records.
The USSD code is available for customers using MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo network.
NCC has introduce a new measure for mobile phone SIM users and part of which is a compulsory update of valid National Identification Number [NIN].
For subscribers yet to do the National Identity Card registratio, Here’s a guide on how to go about it.
- Fill the NIMC Pre Enrolment online form on the NIMC portal https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng/loginForm.tpl.html.php
- Put the correct information in all the mandatory fields on the form.
- Download and print your Pre Enrolment Slip.
Submit Your Application
- Go to the nearest NIMC Registration Centre with Original and Valid supporting documents.
- At the Enrolment Center, You’ll be redirected to one counter where Enrolment Officer will verify all the details provided
- If your application is in order, Enrolment officer will guide you on how to proceed eith the capture of biometrics (ten finger prints and facial image) and you will collect the Transaction ID Slip as evidence of the transaction.
Collect your NIN
- The normal time frame to get your National Identification Number (NIN) Slip is within 2 to 3 working days from the time you did the biometrics capturing (as stated in step 2 above) at the enrolment centers.
- The issuance of NIN can take longer time for some cases maybe in terms of validation of details for NIMC.
- It’s important you keep the Transaction ID Slip very well because you’ll present it at the time of collection of NIN Slip.
How to know if your Nimc card is ready?
Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website- www.nimc.gov.ng
Scroll down the home page and click on ‘e-ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and if it’s available at activation centre.
After, fill in your first name, last name and your NIMC check tracking ID and hit the ‘check now’ icon button.
Is this information helpful? Kindly share with others
You Might Also Like
From The Latest
- CDQ – Addicted Ft. Wande Coal, Jaywillz
- CDQ – Keep On Rocking Ft. Wande Coal
- Juls – My Size Ft. Darkovibes, Joey B, King Promise
- Abstraktt – Ogogoro Bop Ft. Bella Shmurda
- Projexx – Sidepiece Ft. Ruger
- Sess – To Match Ft. Teni
- Speroachbeatz – Yeh Yeh Ft. Davido
- Speroachbeatz – Eyes On You Ft. Peruzzi, BOJ
- Speroachbeatz – Melodies Ft. Fireboy DML
- Soft – Somersault
Recommended For You
- Ckay – Love Nwantinti
- Chris Brown – Don’t Judge Me
- Vinka – Thank God
- VIDEO: Marioo – WOW
- Guchi – Jennifer
- Judikay – Omemma
- VIDEO: Guchi Ft. Rayvanny – Jennifer
- Focalistic Ft. Davido – Ke Star (Remix)
- Felo Le Tee x Myztro – 66 (Official Audio)
- Ladipoe – Running Ft. Fireboy DML
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Davido – Intro (Good Time)
- Black Sherif – Second Sermon
- Otile Brown X Jovial – Jeraha
- Stormzy Ft. Ed Sheeran & Burna Boy – Own It
- Dave – Location ft. Burna Boy
- Olatop Ekula Ft. Zinoleesky – Owo
- Black Sherif – First Sermon
- Larry Gaaga – Egedege Ft. Flavour, Phyno, Theresa Onuorah
- Bright Ft. Stamina – Nakuja Dar