Professional actress Ireti Doyle startled everyone by sharing her horrific story of nearly dying from carbon monoxide poisoning.
She said that November 19, 2023, was the date when everything had occurred. She said that she was thrilled and excited to be among her loved ones, and that she had had a nice start to the day. However, on their trip, a halt at a mall turned into a possibly deadly situation.
Ireti revealed how she was discovered unconscious in the car with blood streaming down her nose and her mouth frothing thirty minutes after snapping joyful photos of her children.
According to her, the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning that had entered through the vent of the car’s air conditioning system.
Ireti had ingested the hazardous gas unintentionally, as had the driver. She expressed how important it was for divine intervention to have saved her life. Ireti made it clear that she had lived solely because of God’s grace.
She described how logistics, every resource required, and the top medical personnel in Nigeria just so happened to fall into place. Ireti also said that she might not have been able to give her testimony if there had been a small change in any one of the variables.