Nigeria comedy actor, Mr Macaroni has revealed the new trick used by kidnappers to abduct people across the country.
The rate of kidnappings has been on a high in Nigeria recently, with people having to pay heavy ransoms to secure their release.
Taking to his Twitter page, Debo Adebayo said that his friend’s mum was almost kidnapped on December 2 as he advised people on how to stay safe.
Mr Macaroni also lamented government’s lack to secure lives and properties, as he advised people not to come down from their vehicles when triggered by another driver while traveling, as the person might be a kidnapper.
On December 3rd, he advised his followers to be safe and be vigilant.
See his post below:
You Might Also Like
From The Latest
- CDQ – Addicted Ft. Wande Coal, Jaywillz
- CDQ – Keep On Rocking Ft. Wande Coal
- Juls – My Size Ft. Darkovibes, Joey B, King Promise
- Abstraktt – Ogogoro Bop Ft. Bella Shmurda
- Projexx – Sidepiece Ft. Ruger
- Sess – To Match Ft. Teni
- Speroachbeatz – Yeh Yeh Ft. Davido
- Speroachbeatz – Eyes On You Ft. Peruzzi, BOJ
- Speroachbeatz – Melodies Ft. Fireboy DML
- Soft – Somersault
Recommended For You
- Ckay – Love Nwantinti
- Chris Brown – Don’t Judge Me
- Vinka – Thank God
- Guchi – Jennifer
- VIDEO: Marioo – WOW
- VIDEO: Guchi Ft. Rayvanny – Jennifer
- Focalistic Ft. Davido – Ke Star (Remix)
- Judikay – Omemma
- Felo Le Tee x Myztro – 66 (Official Audio)
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Otile Brown X Jovial – Jeraha
- Ladipoe – Running Ft. Fireboy DML
- Davido – Intro (Good Time)
- Black Sherif – Second Sermon
- Stormzy Ft. Ed Sheeran & Burna Boy – Own It
- Black Sherif – First Sermon
- Bright Ft. Stamina – Nakuja Dar
- Dave – Location ft. Burna Boy
- Olatop Ekula Ft. Zinoleesky – Owo
- Ckay Ft. Joeboy, Kuami Eugene – Love Nwantiti Remix (Audio + Video)