Wizkid Net worth
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known by his stage name Wizkid, has had a talent for music since he was a teenager.
He sang in his church choir before deciding to pursue hip hop. There is barely a Wizkid song that is not nationally and internationally acknowledged as a smash.
According to reports, Wizkid charges millions of naira and tens of thousands of dollars to play at festivals and performances. It is no surprise that his estimated net worth is 7.3 billion.
Davido Net worth
David Adedeji Adeleke, better known as Davido, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer of American descent. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Davido was raised in Lagos, Nigeria.
The talented musician was born on November 21, 1992, making him 29 years old this year.
He is commonly known as “Omo Baba Olowo,” which means “son of a wealthy guy.”
However, regardless of whether his parents are wealthy or not, Davido is unquestionably a wealthy man.
Davido’s current net worth is believed to be 8.5 billion, which he has accumulated throughout his music career. That’s a lot of money for a luxurious lifestyle!
Burna Boy Net worth
Burna Boy enjoys referring to himself as “Oluwa Burna,” although that is merely his stage name. His given name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, and he was born on July 2, 1991, making him one year older than Davido.
Burna Boy Rose rose to prominence following the release of his breakthrough single “Like to Party” in 2012, which served as the first single for his debut studio album “L.I.F.E.” in 2013. Since then, he has consistently made amazing progress.
His present wealth is astronomical at $10 million (3.8 billion).
A net worth of 7.3 billion is sufficient to finance the highest levels of pleasure and luxury in life. Wizkid has the wealth to purchase the finest automobiles.
- Hyundai Sonata (N6 Million)
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG ₦60 Million
- BMW X6 (N11 Million)
- Porsche Panamera N13 Million (Was Crashed In An Accident)
- 45- 50 Million. Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible.
- Lamborghini Urus (above 101 million)
- Porsche Cayenne (₦18 million)
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz Kompressor (₦9M)
Can someone with 8.5 billion in their bank account not live life to the fullest? Davido is a musician without restraint; with such wealth at his disposal, he does not hesitate to indulge in life’s pleasures. He owns a fleet of luxury automobiles in his garage.
- Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
- Lamborghini Urus
- Audi R8 Coupe
- 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan
- Lamborghini Huracán
- Bentley Bentayga 2018
- Range Rover Sport 2017
- Mercedes-Benz GLE class 450
Burna Boy Automobiles
Burna Boy is not reticent about flashing his hard-earned wealth. He also owns a fleet of luxury automobiles in his garage. Check into them:
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Convertible
- Mercedes Benz G-Wagon
- Mercedes-Benz SEC lass
- Bentley Continental GT
- Range Rover Autobiography SUV
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
Wizkid has achieved extraordinary success by pursuing his passion for music. While he has seen many ups and downs in his profession, it is evident that he is reaping the benefits of his efforts. The award-winning musician has properties worth millions of dollars.
In 2013, Wizkid purchased his first residence for N68 million. The residence is located in Lekki, an upscale neighborhood of Lagos, Nigeria.
He also owns a second residence in Surulere, Lagos, which he purchased for N13 million. Supposedly, Wizkid also purchased a home for his parents.
WizKids supposedly has a three-story mansion in Los Angeles, California, that costs between $10 million and $15 million.
According to reports, this residence boasts a state-of-the-art swimming pool. He acquired this home in 2016.
Davido is the proud owner of two properties, including a $20 million estate in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States, and an N140 million mansion in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
This home offers every imaginable amenity. In addition to the basement, it contains two floors, a Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, and a well-equipped gym.
He also purchased an N45 million property for his friend and music producer, Shinji.
Recently, Davido purchased his dream home in Banana Island, Lagos, for millions of naira. It is a luxurious home with a breathtaking view.
Burna Boy’s Houses
As a successful musician, Burna Boy resides in a luxury residence. He purchased a mansion with eight bedrooms in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Burna Boy recorded bits of his new residence and titled the video “The One And Only Goat.” The home features a state-of-the-art fitness center and a swimming pool.
Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Davido’s Girlfriends
Davido, Wizkid, and Burna Boy have a deep affection for women since they have been in numerous relationships.
In addition to being famous and affluent artists, they are certain to gain the affection of numerous women.
Since 2019, Burna Boy has been in a relationship with British rapper Stefflon Don. Recently, the Nigerian musician was accused of cheating on his British lover with Jo Peal, 23.
Chioma Rowland is currently in a committed relationship with Davido. Nonetheless, he had two children with two separate baby mamas.
The singer, who was associated with Sophia Momodu at the time, a cousin of Ovation’s boss Dele Momodu, was responsible for her becoming pregnant with his first child, Imade Momodu.
His subsequent relationship was with Amanda, an American woman. Hailey, her first child and the singer’s second, was born on May 9, 2019.
His relationship with Chioma Rowland resulted in the birth of his first child, David Jr.
Wizkid has dated numerous women, some of whom have given birth to his children. He does not currently have a spouse.
Sophie Rammal, Sola Ogudu, Victoria Kimani, Hudda Monroe, Tania Omotayo, Binta Diamond Diallo, Tonto Dikeh, and Tiwa Savage are among the women he has dated.
Wizkid Endorsement Deals
Wizkid has endorsement partnerships with the world’s leading brands, both domestically and internationally. Here’s a rundown:
- 7.2 million for a catwalk at a single Milan fashion show.
- 120 million for a two-year agreement with GloDolce&Gabbana:
- Pepsi: 127 million for a one-year contract on the occasion of his 25th birthday.
- $743 million over five years.
Davido Endorsement Deals
- Davido had landed a $30 million endorsement agreement with MTN.
- On October 24, 2013, Pulse Nigeria revealed that Davido had struck an endorsement contract with Guinness Nigeria.
- As part of the agreement, he played in the Guinness World of More Concert among other musicians, including other Nigerian superstars.
- In 2015, he signed a rumored $90 million sponsorship contract with Pepsi.
- Davido and Yemi Alade inked an endorsement contract with Close Up in 2015 for an unknown sum.
- Davido struck an endorsement arrangement with Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer Infinix Mobile on May 9, 2018.
- In 2019, Davido also signed an agreement with the brand Pampers.
Burna Boy’s Endorsement Deals
- Burna Boy inked an endorsement contract with Martell Cognac worth millions of Nigerian naira in 2016.
- In addition, he became the brand ambassador for the multinational telecom company Globacom.
- He renewed his endorsement contract with Universal Music Publishing Group in 2018.
- In 2019, he got a lucrative contract to represent Star Lager Beer.