Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Wife of the Lagos State governor, today welcomed the first baby of the year 2021
She visited the baby at Alimosho General Hospital, Igando Lagos.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Sanwo-Olu presented gifts items to the baby.
She also gifted other babies during her goodwill visits to the hospital.
Sanwo-Olu said the birth of a child required that the mother is adequately taken care of, to ensure that she got skilled care during labour and delivery.
She added that the birth of a child brings good fortune to a society, saying it was not by chance.
We are here today not just to celebrate new lives having it in mind that our show of love, kindness and compassion is only an extension of gratitude to God
You Might Also Like
From The Latest
- Idahams – Problem
- Peruzzi – Been Waiting Ft. Young D
- Lil Kesh – Too Sweet Ft. Chike
- HotKid – Mandem Ft. Kwesi Arthur, DTG
- Sarkodie – VIP Ft. Zlatan, Rexxie
- Otile Brown X Jovial – Jeraha
- Diamond Platnumz – Gimmie Ft. Rema
- 9ice – Poison
- May D – Yakpa Ft. Davido
- Simi – Woman
Recommended For You
- Chris Brown – Don’t Judge Me
- Ckay – Love Nwantinti
- Vinka – Thank God
- Guchi – Jennifer
- VIDEO: Marioo – WOW
- VIDEO: Guchi Ft. Rayvanny – Jennifer
- Focalistic Ft. Davido – Ke Star (Remix)
- Olatop Ekula Ft. Zinoleesky – Owo
- Judikay – Omemma
- Black Sherif – First Sermon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Fireboy DML – Like I Do
- Black Sherif – Second Sermon
- Davido – Intro (Good Time)
- Stormzy Ft. Ed Sheeran & Burna Boy – Own It
- VIDEO: Ruger – Bounce
- Ykee Benda – Obangaina (Re do)
- Nox, Freeman HKD – Unobvuma Here Ft. Tyfah Guni
- Busta 929 – Ngixolele (Snippet) Ft. Boohle
- Otile Brown – Dusuma Ft. Meddy