Iann Dior, a rapper, singer, songwriter, and artist from Puerto Rico with a $700,000 net worth, is most recognized for his distinctive musical style, which fans can readily relate to.
With the singles “Emotions” and “Gone Girl,” which served as the lead single for his debut album Industry Plant, gained popularity in 2019.
He appeared on 24kGoldn’s single “Mood” in 2020, which became his first and highest charting single and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
You may learn a lot about the rapidly rising rapper Iann Dior if you read this article carefully as we discuss his biography and net worth.
- Nick Name: Iann Dior
- Birth Place: Arecibo, Puerto Rico
- Date of birth: 25 March 1999
- Age: 23 Years
- Height: In centimeters: 5’10”
- Weight: In kilograms: 70 kg
- In pounds: 154 lbs
- Eye color: Black
- Hair color: Brown
- Profession: Rapper, singer, and songwriter
- Religion: Christianity
- Nationality: American
- Home town: Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Michael Ian Olmo, a rapper, singer, and songwriter from Puerto Rico, is also known professionally as Iann Dior.
Dior was welcomed into the world on March 25, 1999, in the Puerto Rican community of Arecibo. At the time this post was made, he was 21 years old.
At a young age, he relocated to Corpus Christi, Texas, where he spent most of his formative years.
He would receive a reprimand from his stern parents if he was discovered listening to inappropriate music.
When Iann was a young boy, his father served in the US Navy.
Iann Dior’s previous stage name in the music industry was Olmo.
After being found by music producers Taz Taylor of Internet Money Records and Nick Mira of Internet Money Records, he would subsequently alter his name to Iann Dior in the early months of 2019.
After releasing songs like “Emotions,” which had a ton of SoundCloud airplay within a few weeks of its release, he quickly rose to fame.
Dior then acquired record deals with Internet Money Records, TenThousand Projects, and Caroline Records as his songs began to gain popularity.
A few months later, he released “Gone Girl,” which featured Trippie Redd and was a commercial success for the young singer. 100 million people have listened to the song on Spotify.
His debut studio album, Industry Plant, which he released in November 2019, was followed in May 2019 by his mixtape Nothing Ever Good Enough, both of which received a ton of streaming attention on different music platforms.
On June 12, 2020, he dropped his next album, I’m Gone, which was preceded by three songs, including “Prospect” with Lil Baby.
He made his professional debut on the Billboard Hot 100 in July 2020 when he appeared on 24kGoldn’s “Mood,” which peaked at number one on the chart.
Which record label does Iann Dior have a contract with?
A record deal has recently been inked by rapper and composer Iann Dior with Internet Money Records, TenThousand Projects, and Caroline Records.
Iann Dior’s earnings
With a current estimated net worth of $700,000, Iann Dior is one of the wealthiest and best-known young vocalists in the US.
Some Interesting Facts About Iann Dior
- In the past, he had collaborated with renowned labels like 10k Projects and Internet Money Records.
- Olmo largely listens to rap and some Spanish music through his mother, particularly
- Iann Dior is of Puerto Rican descent and was born in the city of Arecibo in Puerto Rico.
- When he was five years old, he moved to Texas with his parents.
- One of his most well-known compositions is Mood with 24kGoldn.
- Olmo’s first single of 2022, “Thought It Was,” featuring previous collaborators Machine Gun Kelly and Travis Barker, was released on January 18.
- Later, Iann would pen songs like Tonight, which peaked at number 30 on the US Rock chart.